Article Processing Charges (APC)
In order to provide free access to readers, and to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, long-term archiving, and journal management, an Article Processing Charge (APC) of 2300 USD applies to papers accepted after peer review.
APC Mainly go forward Defraying the Costs of:
• Immediate, worldwide open access to the full article text.
• Website construction and maintain.
• Developing and maintaining electronic tools for peer review and publication.
• Preparation in various formats for online publication.
• Editorial fees.
Tax and Transaction Fee:
• Local VAT or local taxes will be added if applicable.
• For authors from Low and Middle income countries, discounts may be granted on a case-by-case basis. (Please refer to e.g., the World Bank classification of low-income and low-middle income economies: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups).
Discounts for Authors:
For authors from Low and Middle income countries, discounts may be granted on a case-by-case basis. For waivers or discounts please contact the Editorial Office before submission.
Article Processing Charges are required after a manuscript has been accepted after peer review for publication. The journal will not issue refunds of any kind after the acceptance of the manuscript.
Updated on 10 January 2023